AP News: The impact of the coronavirus on college athletics stretches from coast to coast, to schools big and small. Some of the details as compiled by The Associated Press.
Division I football games canceled or postponed, total: 1,171(asterisk)
Bowl Subdivision, total: 496.
FBS vs. FBS: 395.
FBS vs. FCS: 101. (more)
The impact of the coronavirus on college athletics stretches from coast to coast, to schools big and small. Some of the details as compiled by The Associated Press. COLLEGE...
—Recent News Feed Stories—
- Pros & cons for Utah playing Oregon in ‘crossover’ game
- Robinson: Pac-12 player demands? Did love of game trump desire for change?
- Pac-12 to decide on 18-, 20- or 22-game women’s basketball schedule
- Cal testing results encouraging as football camp approaches
- Arizona QB Kevin Doyle opts back in for 2020 season, per report
- Forde: CFB needs to get serious about enforcing in-game mask protocols
- Former Duck QB Justin Herbert practicing as Chargers starter for Tampa Bay
- Kyle Kuzma can become fourth Utes product to win NBA Championship
- Urban Meyer picks Miss State’s Mike Leach as Coach of the Week
- How former Oregon Ducks are faring across college football this season
- Larry Scott’s proposal to expand CFP to eight teams shelved by committee
- UO & OSU Op-Ed: Resuming college sports safely marks welcome step forward
- Goe: Another reminder as we think about Pac-12 season, the virus hasn’t gone away
- Who are the best Golden Bears from outside the Golden State?
- Washington’s Elijah Molden on his return: ‘I feel like I can be great’
- 5 storylines to watch as Cougs open football practices
- Hoops: Will daily testing allow bypass of contact-tracing quarantine rules?
- Stanford working with Santa Clara County to meet COVID-19 standards
- Describing Sun Devil football as State Fair foods
- Observations from newly released 2020 UCLA football roster
- USC’s Helton: “Ongoing conversations’ with Jay Tufele about opt-in
- Arizona-Gonzaga basketball game likely to be moved to 2021-22 season
- Pac-12 partners with Fulgent Genetics to provide additional COVID-19 testing
- Utah recruiting filling up on their brand in the 2021 class
- Sports betting thriving in Colorado without college games
- Colorado Buffaloes football preseason eligibility chart
- Big Ten school suspends 13 athletes for party violating coronavirus pledge
- 247Sports: K.J. Costello is Mike Leach’s most talented QB ever
- Jimmy Lake couldn’t be more excited for return of UW Football
- College Football Matrix says Pac-12 needs to protect UO & USC with schedule
- USC 2021 QB commit Garcia ruled ineligible to play HS football in Georgia
- CFP won’t expand to eight teams despite proposal from Pac-12’s Larry Scott
- Arizona starting OL Donovan Laie enters transfer portal
- College football’s home-field advantage on pace to be worst in 15 years
- Ten hottest Duck football position battles to keep an eye on this fall
- A deal between UCLA and Nike’s Jordan brand looks promising
- Former Washington Husky wideout Jermaine Kearse retires from NFL
- Huskies return to fall football practice next week
- AP poll voters on why they left Big Ten, Pac-12 teams off ballot
- Why fans shouldn’t ‘get carried away’ with Costello’s debut
- Pros & cons for Utah playing Oregon in ‘crossover’ game - September 30, 2020
- Robinson: Pac-12 player demands? Did love of game trump desire for change? - September 30, 2020
- Pac-12 to decide on 18-, 20- or 22-game women’s basketball schedule - September 30, 2020