Yahoo Sports: The NBA bubble has held. So has the NHL’s double bubble. The WNBA and MLS, no leaks.
In this unprecedented landscape of sports in a pandemic world, one indisputable fact has emerged: bubbles work.
Thousands of tests, minimal to no positive COVID-19 test results.
A much more unified plan is in place for the college basketball season. The NCAA is hoping to start the season in late November/early December, with a vote by the Division I council expected Sept. 16. The question then becomes: What's the best way to safely play basketball again?
—Recent News Feed Stories—
- ‘No discussion’ of Penei Sewell returning to play for Oregon this fall
- Pac-12 football is back, but Colorado on hold
- Report: Initial vote on football return nearly fragments Conference
- Mountain West to play eight-game football schedule beginning October 24
- Could the Pac-12 have 9:00 a.m. kickoffs in 2020?
- Back to normal: Pac-12 returns, still faces long CFP odds
- Did Oregon State’s Hamilcar Rashed Jr. reveal that he’s playing this fall?
- Patrick Mahomes had postgame message for Justin Herbert
- Reaction: The Pac-12 is back and ready to roll after re-vote
- Pac-12 football and basketball games won’t have fans in 2020
- Washington coaches talk about returning to the field
- ESPN’s Jesse Palmer questions Pac-12’s goal of CFP inclusion
- Canzano: Pac-12 unified football decision is both a beauty and a curse
- Pac-12 releases statement on football, winter sports resumption
- Pac-12 joins rest of NCAA in targeting Nov. 25 start date for basketball
- USC football players, fans celebrate new 2020 season on Twitter
- Pac-12 CEOs vote to jump back into college football in 2020
- Cal ready to install Bill Musgrave’s new offense when practice resumes
- Goe: COVID-19 making a mess of college cross country and indoor T&F seasons
- Pac-12 return-to-football vote could gain steam with new reported policy
- CU football halts practice after Boulder County prohibits all college-aged gatherings
- Bipartisan NIL bill focused on endorsements introduced to Congress
- UW reports 3 positive COVID-19 cases among its athletes
- Wilner: Deep dive into the origin of the relationship between Quidel & Pac-12
- 3-star defensive lineman Anthony Franklin commits to Stanford
- Re-introducing Oregon State’s newcomers on offense
- Oregon’s Rob Mullens nominated for SBJ’s athletic director of the year award
- ASU Basketball: Sun Devils gathering early attention
- 4-star forward DaRon Holmes has Arizona, Cal in top four
- Waiver filed to strike bowl eligibility requirements for 2020 season
- Start of SEC kickoff brings boost to college football season
- Games go on, but many traditions on hold in college football
- Mississippi may now be the center of the college football universe
- Cal’s Elijah Hicks named to Good Works Team for off-the-field service
- The Pac-12 needs to allow those who are ready to play
- Budget shortfall forces deep cuts in Ohio State athletic department
- Ex-Duck QB Justin Herbert to start for Chargers in week 3 per report
- Report: MAC presidents to vote Friday on fall football season
- Goe: Where is former Pac-12 commissioner Tom Hansen when we really need him?
- Breaking down the differing COVID-19 protocols among the Power 5
- ‘No discussion’ of Penei Sewell returning to play for Oregon this fall - September 24, 2020
- Pac-12 football is back, but Colorado on hold - September 24, 2020
- Report: Initial vote on football return nearly fragments Conference - September 24, 2020