SI HuskyMaven: The University of Washington football team couldn’t finish in 2019. The Huskies lost three games in the fourth quarter.
Indicative of this, 11 hopeful UW players entered the NFL draft and just two heard their names called.
They still couldn’t finish.
The former Huskies center has done everything asked of him and more as Browns get ready to open the season.
—Recent News Feed Stories—
- Looking back at the Colorado-Mizzou Fifth Down Game 25 years later
- The Buffs have quietly assembled a solid corps of PWOs ahead of 2020 season
- Former Oregon QB Marcus Mariota returns to practice for the Las Vegas Raiders
- Husky road to 1991 perfection: Tormey recalls discomfort of Brunell’s injury
- Abraham: Projecting the 2020 Pac-12 football schedule 3.0
- Arizona football starting OL Donovan Laie changes mind on transfer
- Pac-12 lands eight semifinalists for 2020 Campbell Trophy for top CFB scholar
- CA teams now allowed to train outdoors in groups up to 75, indoors up to 25
- Pac-12 Spotlight: Teams with most to gain in recruiting by playing in 2020
- Oregon MBB ‘scrambling’ to fill nonconference schedule
- Ex-ASU TE Tommy Hudson one of Titans to test positive for COVID-19
- ASU recruitment of 2022 OL Kenji Swanson ‘going really well’
- OL Donovan Laie returns to Arizona, one day after announcing transfer
- Colorado basketball withdraws from Fort Myers Tip-Off
- San Jose St. moves football practice out of Santa Clara County
- SEC grants waivers allowing immediate eligibility for in-conference transfers
- KJ Costello explains Mike Leach’s unique personality
- First College Football Playoff rankings pushed back to Nov. 24
- Pros & cons for Utah playing Oregon in ‘crossover’ game
- Robinson: Pac-12 player demands? Did love of game trump desire for change?
- Pac-12 to decide on 18-, 20- or 22-game women’s basketball schedule
- Cal testing results encouraging as football camp approaches
- Arizona QB Kevin Doyle opts back in for 2020 season, per report
- Forde: CFB needs to get serious about enforcing in-game mask protocols
- Former Duck QB Justin Herbert practicing as Chargers starter for Tampa Bay
- Kyle Kuzma can become fourth Utes product to win NBA Championship
- Urban Meyer picks Miss State’s Mike Leach as Coach of the Week
- How former Oregon Ducks are faring across college football this season
- Larry Scott’s proposal to expand CFP to eight teams shelved by committee
- UO & OSU Op-Ed: Resuming college sports safely marks welcome step forward
- Goe: Another reminder as we think about Pac-12 season, the virus hasn’t gone away
- Who are the best Golden Bears from outside the Golden State?
- Washington’s Elijah Molden on his return: ‘I feel like I can be great’
- 5 storylines to watch as Cougs open football practices
- Hoops: Will daily testing allow bypass of contact-tracing quarantine rules?
- Stanford working with Santa Clara County to meet COVID-19 standards
- Describing Sun Devil football as State Fair foods
- Observations from newly released 2020 UCLA football roster
- USC’s Helton: “Ongoing conversations’ with Jay Tufele about opt-in
- Arizona-Gonzaga basketball game likely to be moved to 2021-22 season
- Looking back at the Colorado-Mizzou Fifth Down Game 25 years later - October 1, 2020
- The Buffs have quietly assembled a solid corps of PWOs ahead of 2020 season - October 1, 2020
- Former Oregon QB Marcus Mariota returns to practice for the Las Vegas Raiders - October 1, 2020