OregonLive: Omaha is the permanent home of NCAA Division I baseball’s College World Series.
The NCAA Division I softball Women’s College Worlds Series is a fixture in Oklahoma City.
Time to make Hayward Field permanent home of the NCAA Division I Outdoor Championships: Oregon track & field rundown
—Recent News Feed Stories—
- Big Ten will deem any football game canceled by COVID-19 a ‘no contest’
- OSU’s Hamilcar Rashed Jr.: ‘God put me on this earth to play another year’
- Cal football’s opening opponent, Washington, is a mystery
- Oregon WBB schedule in holding pattern as Portland schools await clearance
- Cal alum Ron Rivera and his wife make $500,000 gift to softball facility
- Utah Athletics to build, name indoor track facility after Lauren McCluskey
- Arizona to receive notice of basketball allegations from NCAA on Thursday
- Cougars’ daily COVID-19 testing starts at 6:15 a.m.
- USC cornerbacks rave about star QB Kedon Slovis’ fall camp
- USC DL Trevor Trout out for 2020 with lingering injury
- ‘I was frustrated’: ASU’s Darby feels greater WR role long overdue
- Arizona lead recruiter talks strategy during pandemic, throws shade at ASU
- Utah’s Whittingham hopes to play full schedule but not sure it’s ‘realistic’
- Utah basketball’s newcomers will be key to season’s potential
- Colorado OC Darrin Chiaverini pleased with chemistry of offensive staff
- In a Bruin market, Chip Kelly is diversifying his portfolio of plays
- New transfer rule means a numbers crunch in ’21 recruiting cycle
- Cardinal basketball showing signs of an established culture
- Is Tristan Gebbia OSU’s QB, or can one of the other three overtake him?
- Oregon’s Shough, Brown building friendship as QB competition brews
- ASU’s Edwards on developing local talent, mock game day
- Will Cal’s secondary suffer with 4 new starters at 5 positions?
- Canzano: Cristobal’s contract extension is unfinished business for Oregon
- Alabama’s Nick Saban sees positives in false coronavirus test
- Report: Super Bowl LV could be pushed to March 2021
- How college football is handling its COVID-19 protocols one month into season
- Trying to decipher the UW offense: Could it be run-oriented to begin?
- Is former Coug Gardner Minshew about to get benched?
- 2 years ago: Scenes from WSU’s historic College GameDay outpouring
- Stanford’s David Shaw speaks in detail about return of his football program
- Cal Head Coach Justin Wilcox updates preseason progress
- Cal outside linebacker Curley Young out for season with injury
- UCLA tight end Evidence Njoku has cleared transfer waivers
- USC senior RB Stephen Carr showing off physical running in 2020
- With Thornton addition, majority of top WR commits on Oregon 2021 team
- Quarterback position still not clear for Oregon State
- Merton Hanks sounds off on his role with the Pac-12 Conference
- Arizona WR commit Kyion Grayes offered by Ohio State
- Lack of depth, experience at OLB could force Arizona to play walk-ons
- Kyle Whittingham not announcing Utah’s starting QB until game week
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Big Ten will deem any football game canceled by COVID-19 a ‘no contest’ - October 22, 2020
- OSU’s Hamilcar Rashed Jr.: ‘God put me on this earth to play another year’ - October 22, 2020
- Cal football’s opening opponent, Washington, is a mystery - October 22, 2020