Jon Wilner via BuffZone: It’s official: The Big Ten is back, as of Oct. 23.
Pac-12, what say you?
The next few weeks are critical — no, they’re beyond critical: they’re everything.
The conference cannot force-feed the narrative that it cares less about football than its Power Five peers.
—Recent News Feed Stories—
- Former Duck Justin Herbert makes first NFL start for the Los Angeles Chargers
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon releases a hip-hop single
- Ex-Cal DL Luc Bequette a starter in Boston’s College’s opening win
- 3-star 2021 forward Will Felton commits to the Sun Devils
- Analyzing UW QB recruiting, scholarship distribution
- Cal becomes first Power-5 offer for 2022 QB Noah Fifita
- USC football holds its first indoor workout since July
- Canzano: Pac-12 Conference roll call — do they want to play or not?
- Pac-12 football restart may end up being staggered, per reports
- Colorado basketball lands well traveled combo guard Javon Ruffin
- Battle 4 Atlantis canceled, not relocating from Bahamas to South Dakota
- Nebraska wanted football back, and the Big Ten gave them brutal schedule
- Maui Invitational moving to North Carolina, waiting on Stanford
- Stanford emerging as lead dissenter on Pac-12 football return
- Time for the Pac-12 to get bold and get moving: Let teams play on Halloween
- ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit doubts Pac-12 would be Playoff eligible
- Ol’ Crimson’s 244th-straight GameDay includes Nick Rolovich
- The season may be alive, but what about the #WeAreUnited movement?
- Lane County Public Health approves Oregon athletics’ plans to resume sports
- Why has the Pac-12 been leading from behind?
- Rooney: Pac-12 dysfunction adding further drama to unprecedented year
- USC gets commitment from 3-star 2022 QB Devin Brown
- ESPN’s David Pollack calls for expanded College Football Playoffs in 2020-21
- Florida State coach Norvell tests positive for virus before Miami game
- Duck football adds walk-on commitment from in-state long snapper
- Cal DC Peter Sirmon on a potential return, defensive development
- Herm Edwards wants Jayden Daniels to ‘take more shots’ downfield
- Harrison Ingram, 5-star small forward, commits to Stanford basketball
- Canzano: Six games? Eight? Pac-12 football plan laced with coach frustration
- Big Ten unveils new 2020 return college football schedule with Oct. 24 Week 1
- de Artola: Pac-12 decision on fall season will come too late for CFB Playoff
- Pac-12 CEO group to make decision on fall football Thursday, September 24
- CU football director ticketed for health violation for taking players on hike
- Arizona basketball trending for 4-star guard Shane Nowell
- Ex-Duck Marcus Mariota’s ‘freak injury’ slows his adjustment with the Raiders
- ASU players to wear helmets next week for first time since March
- Report: Pac-12 eyeing Nov. 7 start date with seven-game schedule
- Former Cal Bears running back C.J. Anderson retires from NFL
- Pac-12 football update: ‘I’m not expecting a vote today’ says Larry Scott
- Duck 4-star safety commit Daymon David could be part of bluechip package deal
- Former Duck Justin Herbert makes first NFL start for the Los Angeles Chargers - September 20, 2020
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon releases a hip-hop single - September 20, 2020
- Ex-Cal DL Luc Bequette a starter in Boston’s College’s opening win - September 20, 2020