By Pat Rooney, Boulder Daily Camera/BuffZone: Barring complications, of which certainly there could be many between April and August, the Colorado men’s basketball team finally will get a welcome reprieve from quarantine life.
Not only are the Buffaloes planning to roam off campus, but if all goes well the Buffs are expecting to get out of the country on a business trip.
CU head coach Tad Boyle confirmed to BuffZone his program is expecting to take an exhibition tour abroad in August. Boyle said the Buffs are planning to travel to either Costa Rica or Canada for four exhibition games.
Barring complications, of which certainly there could be many between April and August, the Colorado men’s basketball team finally will get a welcome reprieve from quarantine life.
—Recent News Feed Stories—
- Late Arizona coach Lute Olsen wanted Wildcats to move on from Sean Miller
- Former Duck Sabrina Ionescu returns to WNBA from injury with a vengeance
- Arizona lands Fresno State transfer defensive lineman Leevel Tatum III
- Colorado Buffs leaders excited about new Pac-12 commissioner
- Ohio State in the running for former five-star USC linebacker in the portal
- Bob Stoops tells story of why he hired Mike Leach at Oklahoma
- Buccaneers reveal ex-Husky Joe Tryon had knee surgery after NFL Draft
- Will Cal QB Chase Garbers hear his name called in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- Former Arizona State safety Aashari Crosswell signs with Seattle Seahawks
- OC Tavita Pritchard breaks down Stanford football’s offense this spring
- Penei Sewell could be pushing fellow Oregon alum Tyrell Crosby out of Detroit
- DT Keonte Schad announces transfer to Oregon State
- An oral history of WSU football’s greatest recruiting class of 1974
- Husky QB Sam Huard receives Washington Gatorade Player of the Year honors
- Washington will play on new turf in Husky Stadium this fall
- Zemek: Yet another sign of how Clay Helton doesn’t pay attention to details
- 4-star ATH Clint Stephens breaks down his commitment to UCLA
- Oregon quarterback Ty Thompson named Arizona Gatorade Player of the Year
- Auburn safety Chris Thompson Jr. announces transfer to USC
- 10 things we learned about the Beavers this spring
- Oregon vs. Ohio State showdown scheduled for ‘Big Noon’ kickoff
- ASU AD Ray Anderson’s initial thoughts on Kliavkoff announcement
- Social Media reacts to George Kliavkoff being named new Pac-12 Commissioner
- New Pac-12 commissioner enters CFP talks as agent for change
- Arizona basketball moves on from ‘A Player’s Program’ moniker
- Dodd: New Pac-12 commish getting positive reviews early, but long road ahead
- Thamel: Pac-12’s left-field commish hire is dice roll for league’s leaders
- Pac-12 names MGM executive George Kliavkoff commissioner
- Huskies offer Arizona recruit with can’t-miss nickname
- USC football is losing the trust of one prominent Pac-12 analyst
- 3-star DE Jaxson Moi lines up three Pac-12 official visits
- Revisiting the 10 major offseason questions for USC football
- Breakout candidates for the Oregon defense in 2021
- Oregon State Beavers spring camp standouts on defense
- Vanderbilt transfer linebacker Kenny Hebert commits to Arizona
- Athlon: Which team wins the Pac-12 South Division in 2021?
- WSU hoops signee Mouhamed Gueye passes Klay Thompson as top-rated recruit
- Former Duck Penei Sewell announces he tested positive for COVID-19
- Costa Rica penciled in as summer exhibition destination for Colorado MBB
- A way-too-early look at USC’s two-deep defensive roster