And then there were 20.
The Arizona Wildcats landed their 20th commitment of the 2021 recruiting class on Saturday, picking up a pledge from junior college offensive tackle Cade Parrish.
I have waited my entire life to play football and be apart of a Power 5 program, today that wish comes true! I could not be more excited to announce that I have committed to The Universityof Arizona!! I’d like to thank God, my family and every coach that has made this dream true! pic.twitter.com/A8CiU6iBVw
— Cade Parrish (@theparrish74) August 1, 2020
—Recent News Feed Stories—
- Bruce Feldman: Cal Bears football a ‘Top-15-Caliber Team’
- CU’s McKinley Wright IV, ASU’s Remy Martin set to battle for one last season
- Former Ducks Tony Brooks-James, Bralon Addison waived by Minnesota Vikings
- Player movement: Is it time for college football to turn pro?
- If college football season doesn’t happen, NFL likely will play on Saturdays
- NFL privately remains very confident full season will be played
- Pac-12 reportedly will not talk pay with players
- Former Cal Bear & first American to break 4-minute mile turns 84
- Trap game for each Pac-12 team during the 2020 season
- Former USC LB Cameron Smith to undergo open-heart surgery
- ASU alum Phil Mickelson details love of coffee during PGA Championship
- Arizona football’s Schooler family voices support for season
- Hoops recruiting expert: Ducks have small lead on Arizona for 5-star center
- Utah AD weighs in on demands made by Pac-12 football players
- Wave of key summer returnees gives college basketball something to build on
- Every Pac-12 football team’s toughest three-game stretch in 2020
- Weeks later, the fate of NCAA D-I fall championships rests in a fitting place
- Larry Scott, players group offer conflicting views of meeting, path forward
- NCAA sounding seriously doubtful about playing football this fall
- AD Rob Mullens: Oregon ‘trying to figure out if we can return to practice’
- 2 anonymous Power 5 ADs: ‘Inevitable’ 2020 CFB season won’t be played in fall
- Pac-12 player group ‘disappointed’ after call with commissioner
- Wisconsin AD Barry Alvarez on fate of CFB season: ‘I’m very concerned.’
- Larry Scott reportedly calls Pac-12 movement ‘misguided PR stunt’
- How would former Arizona athletes feel about playing during the pandemic?
- Cal gets commitment from Top247 4-star DL Derek Wilkins
- College football in the spring is becoming more likely—what would that look like?
- As CFB season heads toward collapse, which P5 conference will go first?
- The machinery is in motion to postpone the 2020 college football season
- Big Ten slowing return to full-contact football practices as precaution
- Letters exchanged between #WeAreUnited Pac-12 player group and Larry Scott
- Letters show divide between players, Larry Scott over protocols on COVID-19
- Level 1 sanctions are coming for Arizona Basketball says Dick Vitale
- Report: Big Ten commissioner prefers spring football season
- WSU President Kirk Schulz plans to speak with WR Kassidy Woods
- Stanford alum Valarie Allman breaks U.S. record in discus
- USC reports zero new COVID-19 cases after weekly testing
- WSU defensive back Trey Davis enters transfer portal
- Examining ASU football’s five scholarship transfer additions
- Technology helping Colorado football prepare for season
- Bruce Feldman: Cal Bears football a ‘Top-15-Caliber Team’ - August 9, 2020
- CU’s McKinley Wright IV, ASU’s Remy Martin set to battle for one last season - August 9, 2020
- Former Ducks Tony Brooks-James, Bralon Addison waived by Minnesota Vikings - August 9, 2020