Arizona Desert Swarm: It’s been a week now since the Pac-12 announced it was bringing back college football this fall, greenlighting a 6-game schedule that will begin Nov. 6.
Since then? Crickets. But now it looks like we have a date for when that abbreviated slate will be unveiled.
Barry Bolton of 247Sports is reporting the Pac-12 will release the 2020 schedule on Saturday, doing so in conjunction with TV partners ESPN and Fox. That could mean one or both networks do this during their Saturday morning pregame show, as the Big Ten did last month by unveiling its 8-game lineup on Fox’s Big Noon Kickoff program.
It’s been a week now since the Pac-12 announced it was bringing back college football this fall, greenlighting a 6-game schedule that will begin Nov. 6. Since then? Crickets. But now it looks like...
—Recent News Feed Stories—
- Will Bears be ready for opener against Washington?
- It might be a mulligan season, but not for UCLA’s Chip Kelly
- Beavers emphasizing special teams during fall camp
- The latest on who starts at quarterback for Oregon vs Stanford
- Oregon’s 5 positive tests deemed false positives; players return to practice
- Arizona Athletics introduces Arizona Edge to help student-athletes with NIL
- Former Utah safety Terrell Burgess out for remainder of season
- Colorado men’s basketball showing signs of defensive improvement
- Having kept virus away, UCLA hopes ‘Bruin Bubble’ won’t burst
- Arizona basketball to bring the fight to the NCAA
- UCLA spent more than $5 million feeding its football team
- Positive COVID-19 test shuts down Cal hoops practice for `up to 2 weeks’
- Why must infected Big Ten players isolate longer than others?
- Pac-12 and Pacific Seafood announce multi-year partnership
- Ex-Duck Justin Herbert evacuated from home due to SoCal wildfires
- Washington point guard Quade Green acknowledges he let Huskies down
- Former Husky Budda Baker reacts to being tracked down by D.K. Metcalf on INT
- Cal’s new OC Bill Musgrave wants Bears to start faster this season
- Wooden Legacy cancelled, leaving UCLA hoops without a tournament
- The top offensive players USC will face on 2020 schedule
- Former Beaver punter Johnny Hekker building his case as the real MVP
- Canzano: Could Oregon State football be a Pac-12 North surprise?
- ASU offense leaves Herm Edwards smiling after Saturday’s mock game
- Jason Terry already making impact on Arizona basketball
- Utah’s quarterback competition is ‘coming to a head’
- 3-star DB Elisha Lloyd backs off commitment to Washington State
- Thamel: NCAA giving coaches 42 million reasons to cheat
- Parrish: Basketball conference-only schedules should get a serious look
- Lane Kiffin threatens to pay fine with pennies, has trouble with math
- Lane Kiffin fined $25,000 for criticism of officials
- UCLA’s Mick Cronin does a TikTok dance for a recruit
- Why trading ex-Duck Marcus Mariota makes no sense for the Las Vegas Raiders
- Arizona Board of Regents meets, will take no action on Sean Miller today
- Kiffin wishes ‘fans, players could hear’ SEC explanation of officiating
- Pac-12: Ducks need negative PCR test for COVID-19 to return to practice, play
- Former Wildcat Scooby Wright transitions career to MMA
- College hoops start in disarray after ESPN bails on bubble tournaments
- DI Committee on Academics recommends suspension of APR penalty for 2 years
- 1991 Husky football player Kris Rongen: ‘The Ducks were kind of a nobody’
- Washington announces their first adidas alternate jerseys
- Will Bears be ready for opener against Washington? - October 28, 2020
- It might be a mulligan season, but not for UCLA’s Chip Kelly - October 28, 2020
- Beavers emphasizing special teams during fall camp - October 28, 2020